ASCIIMath creating images

Thursday, July 2, 2015

EUSIPCO 2015

It's becoming a habit: I'm going to EUSIPCO again.  They seem to have a preference for the sunnier parts of Europe (fine by me!) so this time I'm off to Nice, France, where I will be presenting some of my current work on CASA for hearing devices.  While what I'll be presenting is just a small part of the whole, it's an important initial result: evaluating the features I'm extracting from the hearing aid microphones to use for localization of sources.  I'll be presenting my paper "Features for Speaker Localization in Multichannel Bilateral Hearing Aids" as part of the Acoustic scene analysis using microphone array special session, on Wednesday at 14:30.  (A bit of a pity, I would have liked to attend the "Audio and speech source separation and enhancement" session as well)

I'll be going straight to Nice after visiting the in-laws in Canada, so it'll be quite the trip.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment